In today’s article, I’ll guide you in detail on the best eCommerce website builder for small business. If you also want to create your e-commerce website, read this article from beginning to end.
E-commerce can be very beneficial for your business. It is an excellent method to grow your business online. You can sell your products and services to a worldwide audience. It can help your business to gain international popularity.
If you are looking for an eCommerce website builder for small online store, you should ask yourself if you want a website builder that’s easy to use or one that allows you to build a professional-looking site.
Many people need clarification about which platform to select for building an e-commerce website. If you read this article thoroughly, then your problem is over. Before choosing a website builder, you should consider what products you are selling and what features you need for them.
Top 6 Best eCommerce website builder for small business
Shopify is an e-commerce company. Shopify is one of the top e-commerce companies in the world. Its monthly visitors are in a million. Shopify is available in over 100 countries.
You can also do drop shipping business through Shopify. You can easily open your e-commerce store on it. You don’t need any developer to open a store on Shopify.
If you create your store on Shopify, you only have to pay twenty-nine dollars per month. If you visit the Shopify website, it is fully detailed. You can also generate your business name through Shopify.
Pros and Cons of Shopify
- With this, you can start your local e-commerce store.
- How to use it is very simple.
- It is fully secure.
- Its customer support service is speedy.
- It has excellent SEO and marketing tools.
- Its packages are costly.
- Shopify does not support email hosting.
FAQs of Shopify
WordPress is a trendy website builder. You can build any web on it. Hosting is essential for this to work. Hosting you can get from hostinger company their service is excellent.
If you want to create your brand, you can quickly build it through WordPress. Customization on WordPress is straightforward. You can customize your business website to your liking.
Pros and Cons of WordPress
- How to use it is very simple.
- In this, you can create your e-commerce website without coding.
- It comes with thousands of plugins and themes.
- You can build all kinds of websites on it.
- It has thousands of plugins, but how to run them can be difficult for newbies.
- You can only build a custom e-commerce site for a fee.
FAQs of WordPress
Wix is a platform through which you can develop your website. You can also create an e-commerce website through the Wix platform. Wix provides professional tools and services for e-commerce through which you can run an online store and sell your products.
Wix provides you with over 500 designer templates that you can use to make your store look professional. Wix has both free and paid plans available. If you are at the beginner level and want to practice, use Wix’s free plan. If you want to expand your business, buy its paid version.
Pros and Cons of Wix
- It offers you more than seventy payment solutions.
- It has SEO tools.
- It gets the option to run Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Its customer service is excellent.
- You cannot transfer a website built on Wix to any other builder.
- Its paid plans are for a single website.
FAQs of WIX
With Squarespace, you can create your blog and e-commerce website. It is an American website builder, and its hosting company is also based in New York, USA.
With Squarespace, you can manage your store and sell your products. In this, you get a shipping option. Its payment method is simple to make your customers feel comfortable too. Here you will find many templates that you can use to give your store a professional look.
Pros and Cons of Squarespace
- It provides you with many templates, and designing them is also easy.
- It provides a live chat facility. If you face any problem, it will be solved instantly.
- Its hosting is fully secure.
- According to Google Page Speed Tool, square space affects page speed, which results in poor user experience.
FAQs of Squarespace
Square Online is a platform on which you can build your e-commerce website. Whatever type of business you have, you can create a website on Square Online. Through this, you can easily manage your orders.
You can manage Square Online from both your laptop and mobile. If you are at the beginner level, Square Online will be perfect for you as it provides a free plan to practice. When you become an expert, buy his paid plane, which will cost you twenty-nine dollars.
Pros and Cons of Square online
- How to use it is simple.
- It also gives you a free plan.
- Its interface is user-friendly.
- In this, you can also get offline payments.
- Its customer support service is very poor.
- It increases the chances of account closure.
FAQs of Square Online
BigCommerce was founded in Australia but is now headquartered in the US. As the name suggests, this company is built for e-commerce. Through this, you can create your online store.
BigCommerce provides us with a trusted commerce solution. BigCommerce provides all the tools and services needed to succeed in e-commerce. BigCommerce also provides you with many professional templates that you can use to make your store look beautiful.
BigCommerce partners with major companies such as Gartner, IDC, Forrester, and Paradigm B2B. Its three plan are Standard, Plus, and Pro. You can buy its Standard Plan for twenty-nine dollars, the Plus Plan for eighty dollars, and the Pro Plan for three hundred dollars.
Pros and Cons of Big Commerce
- It gives you advanced features.
- It has no transaction fees.
- The way to do this customization is straightforward.
- It has a drag-and-drop builders function.
- Its page builder does not support custom typefaces.
- There is no shipping discount on any of its plans.
FAQs of BigCommerce
In today’s article, I have guided you in detail about the best eCommerce website builder for small business. Today is the era of e-commerce, and everyone wants to do their business online, but people need to learn about the best online store builder for small businesses.
If you read this article thoroughly, you will clear your confusion. Out of all of them, I like Shopify and WordPress more. Do share your opinion about which one you like best in the comment section.
If you have questions related to e-commerce and are still waiting for the answer, you can ask me this question through a comment. I will guide you as soon as possible.